This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the IP Chabaeva Aina Batyrovna (hereinafter Ain Optics - contact lenses store or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
Site Ain Optics - contact lenses store is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site Ain Optics - contact lenses shop!
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- comment content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites with indication of the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
User undertakes to:
- update the Personal data provided at registration, in case of their change
- do not violate the performance of the site
- not to transfer to use your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties
- not to register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the operation of the site, unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration.
- protect information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting a user account that violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state bodies in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
- The user is solely responsible for the information he distributes.
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.
This Policy determines the procedure for the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the owner of the site, IP Chabaeva Aina Batyrovna (hereinafter Ain Optics - contact lens store or Operator).
This Policy contains the following information:
- the purpose of processing personal data;
- a list of personal data for the processing of which the consent of the subject of personal data is given;
- name or surname, name, patronymic and address of the person processing personal data on behalf of the operator, if processing will be entrusted to such a person;
- a list of actions with personal data for which consent is given, a general description of the personal data processing methods used by the operator;
- the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is valid, as well as the method of its withdrawal, unless otherwise provided by federal law;
- information on how to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or designated individual (subject of personal data);
Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Personal data processing - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
Principles of personal data collection:
- The processing of personal data is legal and fair.
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals.
- It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes that are incompatible with each other.
- Only personal data are processed that meets the purposes of their processing.
- The content and volume of processed personal data correspond to the stated processing objectives.
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data is ensured, its sufficiency, and, if necessary, also relevant to the purposes of personal data processing.
- The operator takes the necessary measures or ensures that they are taken to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Personal data is stored in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data not longer than the purpose of processing personal data, unless the period for storing personal data is established by federal law, contract, to which the beneficiary or guarantor is personal data subject. The personal data to be processed shall be destroyed or depersonalized upon the achievement of the processing objectives or in case of the loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
List of personal data collected
The site operator may collect the following information about site users:
- Full Name
- Postal address, etc.
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Other information
Management of user personal data
Revocation of consent to the processing of User’s personal data, as well as deletion of User’s personal data is possible upon his written request sent to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, however, in case of withdrawal of consent or deletion of personal data, the Operator cannot guarantee quality and comprehensive provision information and / or services.
Use of Information
The following are some of the ways to use the user's personal information:
- for internal report
- to provide information and services that the user requests
- to generate statistics
The operator does not sell the user's personal data and does not transfer them to third parties without the consent of the user.
Further, some cases of the transmission of personal user information are described:
- in cases where it is required by the special services or if required by law
- Children of any age can freely use this site.